Gas Mask and Skull Mask

I've finally got the new props I wanted for shooting videos..
as seen in the upcoming home made video Ghost Team Ambush.


- A gas mask from Ace Hardware shop with canisters
Cost : 9$
- A ghost mask from "Sungei Wang" (mall)
Cost : 13$

22$ For two props, do you think its worth it? I dunno, these are the most cheapest one I can find.
The others costs over 50$ , and I an't gonna buy a Military class gas mask that cost over 500$ just for shooting videos. I'll only get them when the world is in danger of a "Nuclear Fallout".

 The gas mask from ace hardware really does it's job although it might feel crappy and plastic , all you need to do is to buy the add-on filter canisters that cost around 1$ each. It filters out stuff that are not radio active such as
dust, tear gas etc.

As for the ghost mask ( Not sure what to call it, but it resembles ghost from MW2 ) , surprisingly, you can breathe well while wearing the mask. The only bad thing I know is that the mask covers your ear and you can't hear properly.

Why not consider buying yourself some legit nuclear gas masks to protect your beloved family and friends from the possible upcoming disasters or warfare?
Be a doomsday prepper :)