Ghost Team Ambush

During the holidays, I will be on vacation and will be unable to update my blog constantly :) I am very sorry about that. I would still be writing posts, but not on time .

Meanwhile I would like to talk about the video me and my friend made "Ghost Team Ambush"
I was supposed to be the one who edit the video, create blood, bullet time and action effects with all those nerdy stuff... He ended up editing and uploading it without my consent.. Leading me to waste my hard work and dedication.
But I should not cry over spilt milk. Heres the video.
Without all those VFX and CGI.. I made using hours of my life.
This video made me cry literally.

We had a really good fight of whose channel we are gonna put this video in.

Check out "Ghost Team Ambush" In his channel now!

Click Here


I am the Masked Assassin in the beginning
, the guy with the white Ghost mask wearing a gas mask, head phone and a light green hooded jacket.
And also I played the terrorist at the end too